For many days already, I owe two ladies in the blogosphere a big thank you for rewarding me with the One Lovely Blog/Very Inspiring Blogger Award. The first was G. from Lin3arossa, followed by Red Point Tailor. Thank you!
I know that some bloggers don’ t publish their awards and don’t participate in sharing random facts about themselves and at first I decided to keep it simple as well, until honingdesign (Thank you too!) nominated me once more.
I thought that as I felt flattered and surprised by being nominated, why not spread the positive feelings by participating and nominating others too? The funny thing is that as I was indecisive about the whole thing, I had written a draft post right after the first nomination, but never got to publishing it. And in that nominee list of mine was honigdesign as well 🙂
The rules of the award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Add The One Lovely Blog Award /The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award to 10 nominees
- Include this set of rules.
- Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blogs.
Hmm, 7 things about myself…. let me try.
- I drink my coffee with lots of fresh milk, no sugar
- I once wanted to become a doctor, but now I am happy being a physiotherapist
- I love cycling, always did
- In addition to my mother tongue Estonian, I have learned English, Greek, Russian, Spanish, German and some French. Currently I use the first four languages daily
- I don´t like Coca Cola, but occasionally I take a sip from someone’s glass just to confirm that I still don’t like it
- I love picking mushrooms and berries in Estonian forests in summer. So relaxing and rewarding!
- I got my driving licence in Cyprus, where they drive on the left.
Now, the nominees, this is difficult, but nevertheless, this is my list:
Silk, Lace and Steel – a blog that is just starting up, but I have been keeping an eye on Jiulia’s creations on Burdastyle and love them all!
Jorth – I love the sewing and admire the knitting this lady does!
Sewingadicta – gotta love the blog for the amazing creativity as well as the sights of Gran Canaria – an island with a special place in my heart
I am naming only nine, I hope this violation of rules will be forgiven.
Happy sewing everyone!
Leave a Reply